可靠的，确实的。 It is reported on reliable authority that .... 据可靠方面消息…。 adv.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Judging by the ordinary standards , he was reliable .
- It is difficult to obtain reliable evidence .
- He's a reliable man through and through .
- The diesel engine is reliable and longlasting .
- The witness is unbiased and so reliable .
- worthy of reliance or trust; "a reliable source of information"; "a dependable worker"
- conforming to fact and therefore worthy of belief; "an authentic account by an eyewitness"; "reliable information"
- worthy of being depended on; "a dependable worker"; "an honest working stiff"; "a reliable sourcSFLe of information"; "he was true to his word"; "I would be true for there are those who trust me"
同义词：dependable, honest, true