[ ri'lidʒəs ]发音: 用"religious"造句
- a religious horse: 一匹虔诚的马
- deeply religious: 高级宗教学
- medals, religious: 圣牌：刻有宗教人物之金属小牌。教友佩 ...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- She spoke in defense of her religious beliefs .
- Emilia had her own religious convictions .
- Society is not divided along religious lines .
- San fermin is also a religious festival .
- I'm as liberal as you are religious .
- of or relating to clergy bound by monastic vows; "the religious or regular clergy conducts the service"
- having or showing belief in and reverence for a deity; "a religious man"; "religious attitude"
- concerned with sacred matters or religion or the church; "religious texts"; "a member of a religious order"; "lords temporal and spiritual"; "spiritual leaders"; "spiritual songs"
- extremely scrupulous and conscientious; "religious in observing the rules of health"
- a member of a religious order who is bound by vows of poverty and chastity and obedience