- 更多例句： 下一页
- A name could be removed at any time .
- They 're going to remove into a new building .
- Your name was removed from the registers .
- This blemish was removed by felix klem .
- We are removing from london to the country .
- degree of figurative distance or separation; "just one remove from madness" or "it imitates at many removes a Shakespearean tragedy";
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract; "remove a threat"; "remove a wrapper"; "Remove the dirty dishes from the table"; "take the gun from your pocket"; "This machine withdraws heat from the environment"
同义词：take, take away, withdraw
- go away or leave; "He absented himself"
- get rid of something abstract; "The death of her mother removed the last obstacle to their marriage"; "God takes away your sins"
- shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes; "He removed his children to the countryside"; "Remove the troops to the forest surrounding the city"; "remove a case to another court"
- dispose of; "Get rid of these old shoes!"; "The company got rid of all the dead wood"
同义词：get rid of
- remove from a position or an office
- cause to leave; "The teacher took the children out of the classroom"
同义词：take out, move out
- kill intentionally and with premeditation; "The mafia boss ordered his enemies murdered"
同义词：murder, slay, hit, dispatch, bump off, off, polish off