- 更多例句： 下一页
- Commission means the remuneration paid to an agent .
- How could steger ask him such a favor and not even suggest the slightest form of remuneration ?
- High-wage structures are often relics of expatriate remuneration scales based on european levels of living and "hardship" premiums .
- Take the matter of risk and remuneration at banks
- He received generous remuneration for his services
Remuneration is the total compensation that an employee receives in exchange for the services he/she performed for the employer. Typically, this consists of monetary rewards, also referred to as wage or salary.