〔R-〕文艺复兴(时代)的，文艺复兴式的。 R- architecture 文艺复兴时期[风格]的建筑。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Copyright was a by-product of the renaissance .
- I was a man of the renaissance that evening .
- The renaissance artists were universal men .
- The united states is beginning an economic renaissance .
- The eec further stimulate the renaissance of western europe .
The Renaissance (, , , from "re-birth", , from rinascere "to be reborn") was a cultural movement that spanned the period roughly from the 14th to the 17th century, beginning in Italy in the Late Middle Ages and later spreading to the rest of Europe. Though availability of paper and the invention of metal movable type sped the dissemination of ideas from the later 15th century, the changes of the Renaissance were not uniformly experienced across Europe.