- 更多例句： 下一页
- Your representations have weight with me .
- They made a representation to the government .
- This is known as floating-point representation .
- Digraphs have a simple pictorial representation .
- My representations were accepted in early april .
- an activity that stands as an equivalent of something or results in an equivalent
- the act of representing; standing in for someone or some group and speaking with authority in their behalf
- a creation that is a visual or tangible rendering of someone or something
- the right of being represented by delegates who have a voice in some legislative body
- a presentation to the mind in the form of an idea or image
同义词：mental representation, internal representation
- a statement of facts and reasons made in appealing or protesting; "certain representations were made concerning police brutality"
- a performance of a play
同义词：theatrical performance, theatrical, histrionics
- a factual statement made by one party in order to induce another party to enter into a contract; "the sales contract contains several representations by the vendor"
- a body of legislators that serve in behalf of some constituency; "a Congressional vacancy occurred in the representation from California"
- the state of serving as an official and authorized delegate or agent