1.居住的 (at; in; abroad)。
3.【动物；动物学】不迁徙的(鸟兽等) (opp. migratory)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- I've been resident in this hotel for five years .
- Stanley is our resident crossword fanatic .
- Sure, a resident can carry some of the work .
- Domestic residents will hold a larger stock of cash .
- Please page the surgical resident for emergency room .
- a physician (especially an intern) who lives in a hospital and cares for hospitalized patients under the supervision of the medical staff of the hospital; "the resident was receiving special clinical training at the hospital"
同义词：house physician, resident physician
- someone who lives at a particular place for a prolonged period or who was born there
- living in a particular place; "resident aliens"
- used of animals that do not migrate