1.(爪等的)缩进 (opp. protrusion)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Retraction will be required and should be as gentle as possible .
- Daily retraction and cleaning prevents penile adhesions .
- The newspaper published a retraction of the erroneous report .
- Motorcycle side stand retraction performance requirements
- 3 lens retraction time from the wide zoom position
A retraction is a public statement made about an earlier statement that withdraws, cancels, refutes, diametrically reverses the original statement or ceases and desists from publishing the original statement. The retraction may be initiated by the editors of a journal, or by the author(s) of the papers (or their institution).