稻，水稻；米；米饭。 a rice seeding bed 秧田。 broken rice 碎米。 cargo rice 糙米。 cleaned rice 白米。 polished rice 〔英国〕＝faced rice 〔美国〕上白米。 glutinous rice 糯米。 rice bran 米糠。 rice in the husk 谷子，稻子。 early [middle-season, late] rice 早[中、晚]稻。+更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Do you like skin on your rice pudding ?
- Skim the boiling rice from time to time .
- This way there 's cold rice mixed with the hot .
- Rice yields will be higher than last year .
- This kind of rice rises well when it 's cooked .
- grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished
- annual or perennial rhizomatous marsh grasses; seed used for food; straw used for paper
- sieve so that it becomes the consistency of rice; "rice the potatoes"
Rice is the seed of the monocot plants Oryza sativa (Asian rice) or Oryza glaberrima (African rice). As a cereal grain, it is the most widely consumed staple food for a large part of the world's human population, especially in Asia and the West Indies.