1.涟漪，皱波，涟波；涟波声，潺潺声；细小急流；(头发等的)波浪形，鬈曲；(沙上的)波痕 (＝ripple mark) 【动物；动物学】脉动，波动。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The small ripple split upon the beach .
- It does not ripple like a brook in a garden .
- A serial counter is also called a ripple counter .
- Ripples are generated on the surface of water in a deep pond .
- The pool rippling was caused by the waving of the reeds .
- a small wave on the surface of a liquid
同义词：rippling, riffle, wavelet
- (electronics) an oscillation of small amplitude imposed on top of a steady value
Ripple is the more common name for a capillary wave in fluid dynamics. They can occur in nature or be produced in ripple tanks.