RNA ＝ribonucleic acid 【生物化学】核糖核酸。
- t rna: 转移核糖核酸
- rna-directed rna polymerase rna: 指导的rna聚合酶
- rna dependent rna polymerase: rna依赖性rna聚合酶
- During the climacteric may be a transient burst of rna synthesis .
- Messenger rna is templated along only one of the two strands of a dna molecule .
- A third class of rna is also required for protein synthesis, the ribosomal rna .
- Ribose and deoxyribose are constituents of the nucleic acids rna and dna .
- Specific mrna sequences can be enriched for by preparing the rna from subcellular fractions .
Ribonucleic acid (RNA) is a ubiquitous family of large biological molecules that perform multiple vital roles in the coding, decoding, regulation, and expression of genes. Together with DNA, RNA comprises the nucleic acids, which, along with proteins, constitute the three major macromolecules essential for all known forms of life.