2.〔the R-〕直布罗陀 (Gibraltar) 的别名。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- They drove a tunnel through the rock .
- Rock is the music of teenage rebellion .
- He rocked back and forth in his chair .
- The ship was jammed between two rocks .
- He lifted the big rock without effort .
- pitching dangerously to one side
同义词：careen, sway, tilt
- a genre of popular music originating in the 1950s; a blend of black rhythm-and-blues with white country-and-western; "rock is a generic term for the range of styles that evolved out of rock''n''roll."
同义词：rock ''n'' roll, rock''n''roll, rock-and-roll, rock and roll, rock music
- hard bright-colored stick candy (typically flavored with peppermint)
- a lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter; "he threw a rock at me"
- (figurative) someone who is strong and stable and dependable; "he was her rock during the crisis"; "Thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church"--Gospel According to Matthew
- material consisting of the aggregate of minerals like those making up the Earth''s crust; "that mountain is solid rock"; "stone is abundant in New England and there are many quarries"