- 更多例句： 下一页
- Am i really fitted for the role of director ?
- Do n't look down on the role women can play ..
- He is a natural for the role of lear .
- Platelets have a major role in hemostasis .
- Why shouldn't she play a leading role ?
- the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role"
同义词：function, office, part
- normal or customary activity of a person in a particular social setting; "what is your role on the team?"
- what something is used for; "the function of an auger is to bore holes"; "ballet is beautiful but what use is it?"
同义词：function, purpose, use
- an actor''s portrayal of someone in a play; "she played the part of Desdemona"
同义词：character, theatrical role, part, persona
A role (from the French r?le, and sometimes so spelt in English) or social role is a set of connected behaviours, rights, obligations, beliefs, and norms as conceptualised by actors in a social situation. It is an expected or free or continuously changing behaviour and may have a given individual social status or social position.