- She rose and took a tentative step backward .
- There is a new spirit rising in men .
- The mountain rises 6,000 feet above sea-level .
- The cream rose to the top some time ago .
- Mrs. smith teaches the rising fives .
- a dusty pink color
- pinkish table wine from red grapes whose skins were removed after fermentation began
同义词：blush wine, pink wine, rose wine
- any of many shrubs of the genus Rosa that bear roses
A rose is a woody perennial of the genus Rosa, within the family Rosaceae. There are over 100 species.