- 更多例句： 下一页
- Mingled with the crowd were about twenty rough-looking men-stranger to the townwho wore huge green rosettes and loudly applauded the speakers .
- And presently the interrupter and his friends found themselves surrounded by the gang of hired bullies who wore the big rosettes and who glared menacingly at them .
- Standard practice for analysis of strain gage rosette data
- Practice for analysis of strain gage rosette data
- Rules for investigation and forecast of the wheat rosette virus
- an ornament or pattern resembling a rose that is worn as a badge of office or as recognition of having won an honor
- circular window filled with tracery
- a cluster of leaves growing in crowded circles from a common center or crown (usually at or close to the ground)
- rhizoctinia disease of potatoes
同义词：little potato, russet scab, stem canker