- 更多例句： 下一页
- The round tower is almost exclusive to ireland and is found in many parts of the country
- Then , as they were just passing the round tower , the young man shouted : " stand by there to lower the topsails and jib ; brail up the spanker !
这时，船正在驶过圆塔，青年就喊道： “注意，准备收主帆，后帆和三角帆！ ”
- Cylindrical _ structures _ desc ; castles and churches expanded in grace and effectiveness through the introduction of cylindrical structures as round towers and cupolas
- Built from the tenth to the twelfth centuries on monastic sites , the most notable being at clonmacnoise in county offaly , round towers were frequently more than 30 metres high
- 1 . commercial water tower serial products : round tower : 3rt - 1500rt each ; square tower : 80rt - 5000rt each . square towers can be combined as countercurrent or crosscurrent towers according to specific requirement ; blow squeeze stainless steel water tower 100rt - 500rt
1民用水塔系列产品：园塔： 3rt - 1500rt台方塔： 80rt - 5000rt台，方塔可根据需求作任意组合的逆流式或横流式水塔吹压式不锈钢水塔100rt - 500rt