- route: n. 1.路；路线，路程；航线。 2 ...
- flying: adj. 1.飞的，飞行的，飞行员的 ...
- flying route: 飞行航路; 飞行航线
- This obviously depends on the routes flown , the levels and the solar activities
- One of the functions is to check automatically the air routes flown by flights operating within hong kong airspace
- During y2k transition period from december 31 , 1999 to january 1 , 2000 , the international civil aviation organisation ( icao ) had implemented contingency routes in the asia pacific region . in order to validate these special routes flown by aircraft , the aidb system was put on manual checking mode to ensure that flights were accepted in accordance with the contingency arrangement