- 更多例句： 下一页
- He ruined his prospects by carelessness .
- Incapable management ruined the company .
- The tower collapsed in a heap of ruin .
- They'll only fix something and ruin us .
- It looks to me as if he's going to his ruin .
- destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
同义词：laying waste, ruining, ruination, wrecking
- a ruined building; "they explored several Roman ruins"
- failure that results in a loss of position or reputation
- an event that results in destruction
- the process of becoming dilapidated
- an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction; "you have brought ruin on this entire family"
- fall into ruin
- deprive of virginity; "This dirty old man deflowered several young girls in the village"
- destroy completely; damage irreparably; "You have ruined my car by pouring sugar in the tank!"; "The tears ruined her make-up"
- reduce to ruins; "The country lay ruined after the war"
- reduce to bankruptcy; "My daughter''s fancy wedding is going to break me!"; "The slump in the financial markets smashed him"
同义词：bankrupt, break, smash
- destroy or cause to fail; "This behavior will ruin your chances of winning the election"