- 更多例句： 下一页
- The bold path is the path of safety .
- The vice president has no such safety nets .
- The bulbs should be enclosed in safety shields .
- The 35th amendment may buy safety .
- A safety strap is used to prevent falling .
- (baseball) the successful act of striking a baseball in such a way that the batter reaches base safely
- a score in American football; a player is tackled behind his own goal line
- contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
同义词：condom, rubber, safe, prophylactic
- a device designed to prevent injury or accidents
同义词：guard, safety device
- a safe place; "He ran to safety"
- the state of being certain that adverse effects will not be caused by some agent under defined conditions; "insure the safety of the children"; "the reciprocal of safety is risk"
Safety is the state of being "safe" (from French sauf), the condition of being protected against physical, social, spiritual, financial, political, emotional, occupational, psychological, educational or other types or consequences of failure, damage, error, accidents, harm or any other event which could be considered non-desirable. Safety can also be defined to be the control of recognized hazards to achieve an acceptable level of risk.