- 更多例句： 下一页
- I think i will go for the fruit salad .
- You can get it at the salad counter over there .
- Shake up the salad dressing before you put it on .
- A salad is eaten with a fork only .
- Egg yolk serves as the emulsifying agent in salad dressing .
- food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing; usually consisting of or including greens
Salad is a non-runny, ready-to-eat dish made of heterogeneous ingredients in a wet or once wet base served chilled or at a moderate temperature. Many people use the word "salad" to describe light, savory leafy vegetable dishes often served with a sauce or dressing but the category usually additionally includes dishes made of such ingredients as fruits, grains, meats, seafood, and sweets.