- 更多例句： 下一页
- The satellite was launched in a rocket .
- The satellite disappeared in a wink .
- Our country can make man-made satellite .
- At this time the satellites got their start .
- A man-made satellite has been launched .
- surrounding and dominated by a central authority or power; "a city and its satellite communities"
- broadcast or disseminate via satellite
In the context of spaceflight, a satellite is an object which has been placed into orbit by human endeavor. Such objects are sometimes called artificial satellites to distinguish them from natural satellites such as the Moon.