- 更多例句： 下一页
- Those children can be real little savages .
- There was nothing savage in his attitude .
- This is in direct opposition to the savage .
- The knowledge and the awe made him savage .
- But they were artistic savages .
- without civilizing influences; "barbarian invaders"; "barbaric practices"; "a savage people"; "fighting is crude and uncivilized especially if the weapons are efficient"-Margaret Meade; "wild tribes"
同义词：barbarian, barbaric, uncivilized, uncivilised, wild
- (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering; "a barbarous crime"; "brutal beatings"; "cruel tortures"; "Stalin''s roughshod treatment of the kulaks"; "a savage slap"; "vicious kicks"
同义词：barbarous, brutal, cruel, fell, roughshod, vicious
- wild and menacing; "a pack of feral dogs"
- marked by extreme and violent energy; "a ferocious beating"; "fierce fighting"; "a furious battle"
同义词：ferocious, fierce, furious
- criticize harshly or violently; "The press savaged the new President"; "The critics crucified the author for plagiarizing a famous passage"
同义词：blast, pillory, crucify
- attack brutally and fiercely