- 更多例句： 下一页
- Narrowly did we scan our resources .
- Mrs. davidson scanned his face .
- Step scanning is an expedient technique .
- My fingers scan a book in braille .
- The voyagers scanned the shore .
- the act of scanning; systematic examination of a prescribed region; "he made a thorough scan of the beach with his binoculars"
- an image produced by scanning; "he analyzed the brain scan"; "you could see the tumor in the CAT scan"
- obtain data from magnetic tapes; "This dictionary can be read by the computer"
- read metrically; "scan verses"
- make a wide, sweeping search of; "The beams scanned the night sky"
- move a light beam over; in electronics, to reproduce an image
- examine hastily; "She scanned the newspaper headlines while waiting for the taxi"
同义词：skim, rake, glance over, run down
- examine minutely or intensely; "the surgeon scanned the X-ray"
- conform to a metrical pattern
SCAN or Schedules for Clinical Assessment in Neuropsychiatry is a set of tools created by WHO aimed at diagnosing and measuring mental illness that may occur in adult life. It is not constructed explicitly for use with either ICD-10 or DSM-IV but can be used for both systems.