- 更多例句： 下一页
- Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen .
- Pete stared gloomily at the screen .
- The bushes will screen us which we change .
- A janitor is standing behind the screen .
- The mound can be used as our screen .
- a protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight; "they had just moved in and had not put up blinds yet"
- a protective covering consisting of netting; can be mounted in a frame; "they put screens in the windows for protection against insects"; "a metal screen protected the observers"
- a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something; "a screen of trees afforded privacy"; "under cover of darkness"; "the brush provided a covert for game"; "the simplest concealment is to match perfectly the color of the background"
同义词：cover, covert, concealment
- partition consisting of a decorative frame or panel that serves to divide a space
- the display that is electronically created on the surface of the large end of a cathode-ray tube
- a white or silvered surface where pictures can be projected for viewing
同义词：silver screen, projection screen
- a door that consists of a frame holding metallic or plastic netting; used to allow ventilation and to keep insects from entering a building through the open door; "he heard the screen slam as she left"
- a strainer for separating lumps from powdered material or grading particles
- the personnel of the film industry; "a star of stage and screen"
- examine methodically; "screen the suitcases"
- protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
- separate with a riddle, as grain from chaff
- prevent from entering; "block out the strong sunlight"
- project onto a screen for viewing; "screen a film"
- examine in order to test suitability; "screen these samples"; "screen the job applicants"
同义词：screen out, sieve, sort
- test or examine for the presence of disease or infection; "screen the blood for the HIV virus"