[ 'skru:draivə ]发音: 用"screwdriver"造句
- air screwdriver: 风动螺丝刀
- auto screwdriver: 自动螺丝刀
- autofeed screwdriver: 电动螺丝起子
- Will you go and fetch me a screwdriver , please ?
- Here , cop hold of the screwdriver while i try the hammer .
- I was n't able to use your screwdriver , but thanks all the same .
- You turn the screws round and round with a screwdriver
- 8pc . flat phillips screwdriver set 8pc torx screwdriver set
- a hand tool for driving screws; has a tip that fits into the head of a screw
- a cocktail made with vodka and orange juice
A screwdriver is a tool for driving screws or bolts with special slots, and sometimes for rotating other machine elements with the mating drive system. The screwdriver is made up of a head or tip, which engages with a screw, a mechanism to apply torque by rotating the tip, and some way to position and support the screwdriver.