- SEA ＝ Southeast Asia 东南亚。n.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- What associations does the sea have for you ?
- The waters of the huanghe river roll to the sea .
- The changjiang river flows into the east china sea .
- The leaves were roaring like the sea .
- The sea was breaking over the wrecked ship .
- a division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land
- turbulent water with swells of considerable size; "heavy seas"
- anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
A sea is a large body of saline water that may be connected with an ocean or may be a large saline lake that, like the Caspian Sea, lacks a natural outlet. Sometimes the terms sea and ocean are used synonymously.