- 更多例句： 下一页
- Coal seams intermixed with iron ore .
- I have eaten so much i am bursting at the seams .
- His coat had split at the seams .
- His face pouched and seamed .
- The shoe has split at the seams .
- joint consisting of a line formed by joining two pieces
- a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit; "he worked in the coal beds"
- a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface; "his face has many lines"; "ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
同义词：wrinkle, furrow, crease, crinkle, line
- put together with a seam; "seam a dress"