- 更多例句： 下一页
- She is too sentimental about her cat .
- She was romantic; she was sentimental .
- Oh, don't slop and gush and be sentimental .
- The band played sentimental music .
- I loath sentimental rubbish .
- effusively or insincerely emotional; "a bathetic novel"; "maudlin expressions of sympathy"; "mushy effusiveness"; "a schmaltzy song"; "sentimental soap operas"; "slushy poetry"
同义词：bathetic, drippy, hokey, maudlin, mawkish, kitschy, mushy, schmaltzy, schmalzy, soppy, soupy, slushy
- given to or marked by sentiment or sentimentality