- No antivenin was necessary in this series .
- Boom ! boom ! boom ! a series of explosions shook the valley .
- The roman plan and series were the same .
- The information on the cards includes series .
- This is called a deseasonalizing time series .
- (mathematics) the sum of a finite or infinite sequence of expressions
- a periodical that appears at scheduled times
同义词：serial, serial publication
- a serialized set of programs; "a comedy series"; "the Masterworks concert series"
- (sports) several contests played successively by the same teams; "the visiting team swept the series"
- similar things placed in order or happening one after another; "they were investigating a series of bank robberies"
- a group of postage stamps having a common theme or a group of coins or currency selected as a group for study or collection; "the Post Office issued a series commemorating famous American entertainers"; "his coin collection included the complete series of Indian-head pennies"
- (electronics) connection of components in such a manner that current flows first through one and then through the other; "the voltage divider consisted of a series of fixed resistors"