- 更多例句： 下一页
- They kept service management group clean .
- A managers ' guide to service management - 2nd edition
- Higher diploma programme in business and service management
- Monitoring and prediction mechanism for service management
- Logical network based customer service management
Service management is integrated into supply chain management as the intersection between the actual sales and the customer. The aim of high performance service management is to optimize the service-intensive supply chains, which are usually more complex than the typical finished-goods supply chain.