- 更多例句： 下一页
- The weather became finer and more settled .
- We should settle the business on hand first .
- Have you settled how it will be done ?
- Most of shanghai city is thickly settled .
- He settled part of his estate on his son .
Settling is the process by which particulates settle to the bottom of a liquid and form a sediment. Particles that experience a force, either due to gravity or due to centrifugal motion will tend to move in a uniform manner in the direction exerted by that force.