- 更多例句： 下一页
- The house lies under the shadow of the castle .
- He is afraid of his own shadow .
- The communist is shadowed by spies .
- In this case they were to be shadowed .
- The lookouts were silent shadows .
- refuge from danger or observation; "he felt secure in his father''s shadow"
- something existing in perception only; "a ghostly apparition at midnight"
同义词：apparition, phantom, phantasm, phantasma, fantasm
- an indication that something has been present; "there wasn''t a trace of evidence for the claim"; "a tincture of condescension"
同义词：trace, vestige, tincture
- a premonition of something adverse; "a shadow over his happiness"
- an unilluminated area; "he moved off into the darkness"
- an inseparable companion; "the poor child was his mother''s shadow"
- a spy employed to follow someone and report their movements
- a dominating and pervasive presence; "he received little recognition working in the shadow of his father"
- shade within clear boundaries
A shadow is an area where direct light from a light source cannot reach due to obstruction by an object. It occupies all of the space behind an opaque object with light in front of it.