- 更多例句： 下一页
- He felt fate throw another shaft .
- A shaft on the piston forms the armature of a coil .
- The sides of the shaft were closing in !
- The carriage is supported on guide shafts .
- It runs down a shaft to the seventh floor .
- the hollow spine of a feather
- a revolving rod that transmits power or motion
- a long rod or pole (especially the handle of an implement or the body of a weapon like a spear or arrow)
- a long vertical passage sunk into the earth, as for a mine or tunnel
- (architecture) upright consisting of the vertical part of a column
- a vertical passageway through a building (as for an elevator)
- a long pointed rod used as a tool or weapon
- obscene terms for penis
同义词：cock, prick, dick, pecker, peter, tool, putz
- the main (mid) section of a long bone
- an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect; "his parting shot was `drop dead''"; "she threw shafts of sarcasm"; "she takes a dig at me every chance she gets"
同义词：shot, slam, dig, barb, jibe, gibe
- a line that forms the length of an arrow pointer
- a column of light (as from a beacon)
同义词：beam, beam of light, light beam, ray, ray of light, shaft of light, irradiation