- 更多例句： 下一页
- We unite to pursue a shared objective .
- What does your share of the bonus work out at ?
- Let me go shares with you in the taxi fare .
- Everybody gets his share of bloody noses .
- My bank deals in stocks and shares now .
- the part played by a person in bringing about a result; "I am proud of my contribution in advancing the project"; "they all did their share of the work"
- the allotment of some amount by dividing something; "death gets more than its share of attention from theologians"
- a sharp steel wedge that cuts loose the top layer of soil
- assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group; "he wanted his share in cash"
同义词：portion, part, percentage
- any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate; "he bought 100 shares of IBM at the market price"
- communicate; "I''d like to share this idea with you"
- give out as one''s portion or share
同义词：divvy up, portion out, apportion, deal
- have, give, or receive a share of; "We shared the cake"
同义词：partake, partake in
- use jointly or in common
- have in common; "Our children share a love of music"; "The two countries share a long border"