[ ʃɑ:k ]发音: 用"shark"造句
- the shark: 鲨鱼
- sand shark; tiger shark: 沙鲨
- sixgill shark ，cow shark: 灰六鳃鲨
- He was looking steadily toward the shark coming .
- She fell overboard and the sharks got her .
- She entrusted all her saving to a shark .
- They are shaped like sharks .
- The shark was threaded into a pipe "t" connection .
- any of numerous elongate mostly marine carnivorous fishes with heterocercal caudal fins and tough skin covered with small toothlike scales
- a person who is unusually skilled in certain ways; "a card shark"
- a person who is ruthless and greedy and dishonest
- hunt shark
- play the shark; act with trickery
In cryptography, SHARK is a block cipher identified as one of the predecessors of Rijndael (the Advanced Encryption Standard).