- shave: vt. (-d; -d, shave ...
- ice: n. 1.冰，冰块。 2.〔英国〕雪 ...
- clean-shaved: 剃净胡须的；干净利落的。
- It is a mix of finely shaved ice , sugar and fruit juices
- Later , shaved ice became popular with alexander the great and rich romans
- Fruit shaved ices and dragon fruit ices are new fea tures on the menu at granny s ice parlor
- B : good idea . i know a great place for shaved ice with fresh mango slices . want a bite
- Im talking about the famous ice house . their shaved ice with mango is awesome
Shaved ice is a large family of ice-based dessert made of fine shavings of ice or finely crushed ice and sweet condiments or syrups. Usually, the syrup is added after the ice has been frozen and shaved?typically at the point of sale.