2.牧羊狗[犬] (＝shepherd dog)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The shepherd guided his sheep down the hill .
- Let us not try to shepherd everyone around .
- Minerva appeared in the form of a young shepherd .
- When he arrived, she was out with the shepherd .
- During all this time the shepherd stood entranced .
- a herder of sheep (on an open range); someone who keeps the sheep together in a flock
- a clergyman who watches over a group of people
- tend as a shepherd, as of sheep or goats
- watch over like a shepherd, as a teacher of her pupils
A shepherd (), or sheepherder, is a person who tends, feeds, or guards flocks of sheep. The word stems from an amalgam of sheep herder.