- shin shin advertising corp: 新新美术工程有限公司
- shin-shin chen: 陈欣欣
- shin-shin kao: 者 高欣欣
- For men there were sturdy gabardine, shinning silk shirts .
- We looked at the glory of the sunlight shinning on the majesty of the sea .
- She breathed the perfume of that shinning head of hair, so gracefully curled, with delight .
- In his disputes with his governess over his book, he kicked that quiet creature's shins so fiercely, that she was entirely overmastered and subdued by him .
- He is from kaoshung , taiwan . prof . shin - shem s pei
- the front part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle
- the inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle
同义词：tibia, shinbone, shin bone
- the 22nd letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- a cut of meat from the lower part of the leg