- shoe: n. (pl. shoes, 〔古语 ...
- polish: vt. 1.磨光，擦亮，抛光。 2. ...
- anti-dust shoe polish: 防尘鞋油
- What shall i do if i want to have my shoes polished ?
- I want to have my shoes polished .
- If i was a native , i ' d get a can of shoe polish
- I ' d like some shoelaces / shoe polish / moisturizing cream
- In metal containers ? you asked for shoe polish
- a substance used to produce a shiny protective surface on footwear
Shoe polish (or boot polish), is a waxy paste, cream, or liquid used to polish, shine, waterproof, and restore the appearance of leather shoes or boots, thereby extending the footwear's life.