- There is a shop at the end of this lane .
- The scene cuts from the shop to the street .
- It 's easy to open a shop but hard to keep it open .
- There is a shop at the end of the street .
- Sale goods in this shop are not exchangeable .
- a course of instruction in a trade (as carpentry or electricity); "I built a birdhouse in shop"
- a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- small workplace where handcrafts or manufacturing are done
- give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
同义词：denounce, tell on, betray, give away, rat, grass, shit, snitch, stag
- do one''s shopping; "She goes shopping every Friday"
- shop around; not necessarily buying; "I don''t need help, I''m just browsing"
- do one''s shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
同义词：patronize, patronise, shop at, buy at, frequent, sponsor