买东西。 do one's shopping 买东西。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- There is a shop at the end of this lane .
- The scene cuts from the shop to the street .
- It 's easy to open a shop but hard to keep it open .
- There is a shop at the end of the street .
- Sale goods in this shop are not exchangeable .
- searching for or buying goods or services; "went shopping for a reliable plumber"; "does her shopping at the mall rather than down town"
- the commodities purchased from stores; "she loaded her shopping into the car"women carrying home shopping didn''t give me a second glance"