铲，铁锨，(舀糖用的)杓子 (＝shovel hat)。vt.
用铲子工作。 shovel food into one's mouth ＝ shovel up [down] food 大口大口吃。 shovel up [in] money 大大赚钱。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- They shoveled a path through the snow .
- Ruggam felled him with his shovel .
- The laborers had not appeared to shovel it .
- Shovel the pavement clear of snow .
- I believe you have forgotten how to shovel right .
- a machine for excavating
同义词：power shovel, excavator, digger
- a hand tool for lifting loose material; consists of a curved container or scoop and a handle
- a fire iron consisting of a small shovel used to scoop coals or ashes in a fireplace
- the quantity a shovel can hold
- dig with or as if with a shovel; "shovel sand"; "he shovelled in the backyard all afternoon long"