- 更多例句： 下一页
- The range can be increased by use of a shunt .
- The effect is the same as that of placing a shunt resistor across the active gage .
- They got shunted around by the jewish agencies for months and ended up in italian-occupied france .
- She ' s been shunted off to an office in the annexe
- High voltage shunt capacitor of the self - healing type
- implant consisting of a tube made of plastic or rubber; for draining fluids within the body
- a conductor having low resistance in parallel with another device to divert a fraction of the current
同义词：electrical shunt, bypass
- a passage by which a bodily fluid (especially blood) is diverted from one channel to another; "an arteriovenus shunt"
- transfer to another track, of trains
- provide with or divert by means of an electrical shunt