2.〔用作表语〕〔英口〕使人作呕的，恶心的厌倦，厌恶(人生等) (of) 油腻 (to) 失望 (at) 想望着，怀念着 (for)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Rushton felt rather sick over this affair .
- A sick person often has fur on his tongue .
- He was sick for a sight of her by then .
- I was up all night with a sick child .
- Now, again, he felt drained and sick .
- affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function; "ill from the monotony of his suffering"
- shockingly repellent; inspiring horror; "ghastly wounds"; "the grim aftermath of the bombing"; "the grim task of burying the victims"; "a grisly murder"; "gruesome evidence of human sacrifice"; "macabre tales of war and plague in the Middle ages"; "macabre tortures conceived by madmen"
同义词：ghastly, grim, grisly, gruesome, macabre
- deeply affected by a strong feeling; "sat completely still, sick with envy"; "she was sick with longing"
- having a strong distaste from surfeit; "grew more and more disgusted"; "fed up with their complaints"; "sick of it all"; "sick to death of flattery"; "gossip that makes one sick"; "tired of the noise and smoke"
同义词：disgusted, fed up, sick of, tired of
- affected with madness or insanity; "a man who had gone mad"
同义词：brainsick, crazy, demented, disturbed, mad, unbalanced, unhinged
- (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness; dim or feeble; "the pale light of a half moon"; "a pale sun"; "the late afternoon light coming through the el tracks fell in pale oblongs on the street"; "a pallid sky"; "the pale (or wan) stars"; "the wan light of dawn"
同义词：pale, pallid, wan
- feeling nausea; feeling about to vomit
同义词：nauseated, nauseous, queasy, sickish
- eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth; "After drinking too much, the students vomited"; "He purged continuously"; "The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night"
同义词：vomit, vomit up, purge, cast, cat, be sick, disgorge, regorge, retch, puke, barf, spew, spue, chuck, upchuck, honk, regurgitate, throw up
- people who are sick; "they devote their lives to caring for the sick"