- 更多例句： 下一页
- Now people can produce a wafer silicon .
- Silicon is usually added by co-evaporation .
- Total silicon loss can equal 50% at this step .
- What uses will they find for a silicon chip ?
- Silicon is one of the most studied elements in the periodic table .
Silicon, a tetravalent metalloid, is a chemical element with the symbol Si and atomic number 14. It is less reactive than its chemical analog carbon, the nonmetal directly above it in the periodic table, but more reactive than germanium, the metalloid directly below it in the table.