- 更多例句： 下一页
- Words failed him and he sat quite sill .
- Massive sills were secured on the heads of the piles .
- Sharply outlined dikes, sills and bosses occur in numbers .
- Better fastening between sill and wall footing would be beneficial .
- Chunks of the overlying rock may break off and become a part of a sill .
- structural member consisting of a continuous horizontal timber forming the lowest member of a framework or supporting structure
- (geology) a flat (usually horizontal) mass of igneous rock between two layers of older sedimentary rock