- I will help you for your sister 's sake .
- My sister was the partner of my walks .
- Tom failed but his sister got through .
- She is even more intelligent than her sister .
- How often do you hear from your sister ?
- (slang) sometimes used as a term of address for attractive young women
- a female person who is a fellow member of a sorority or labor union or other group; "none of her sisters would betray her"
- a female person who has the same parents as another person; "my sister married a musician"