- 更多例句： 下一页
- I really should straighten my situation out .
- His assessment of the situation was spot-on .
- The current situation is growing increasingly tense .
- I need to get your slant on the situation .
- I know very little about the situation there .
- a job in an organization; "he occupied a post in the treasury"
同义词：position, post, berth, office, spot, billet, place
- physical position in relation to the surroundings; "the sites are determined by highly specific sequences of nucleotides"
- a condition or position in which you find yourself; "the unpleasant situation (or position) of having to choose between two evils"; "found herself in a very fortunate situation"
- the general state of things; the combination of circumstances at a given time; "the present international situation is dangerous"; "wondered how such a state of affairs had come about"; "eternal truths will be neither true nor eternal unless they have fresh meaning for every new social situation"- Franklin D.Roosevelt
同义词：state of affairs
- a complex or critical or unusual difficulty; "the dangerous situation developed suddenly"; "that''s quite a situation"; "no human situation is simple"
Situation is a concept relating to a position (location) or a set of circumstances.
- situated in front near or at the front 什么意思
- situated in the front part of a vehicle 什么意思
- situated in the middle 什么意思
- situated learning 什么意思
- situated very close together 什么意思
- situation (l02) 什么意思
- situation a guest asks for the bill 什么意思
- situation action pair 什么意思
- situation action rule 什么意思
- situation action system 什么意思