- 更多例句： 下一页
- If you roll a ball up a slop , it will roll down again .
- Water was slopping around in the bottom of the boat .
- Oh, don't slop and gush and be sentimental .
- Do n't throw the slops in the yard .
- This time he's slopped fourteen inches over the side line .
- writing or music that is excessively sweet and sentimental
同义词：treacle, mush, glop
- wet feed (especially for pigs) consisting of mostly kitchen waste mixed with water or skimmed or sour milk
同义词：slops, swill, pigswill, pigwash
- (usually plural) weak or watery unappetizing food or drink; "he lived on the thin slops that food kitchens provided"
- (usually plural) waste water from a kitchen or bathroom or chamber pot that has to be emptied by hand; "she carried out the sink slops"
- deep soft mud in water or slush; "they waded through the slop"