1.微笑 (at; on; upon) (opp. frown)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Warren trent stepped forward, smiling .
- Her manner was friendly and she was smiling .
- She glanced at him with a brief smile .
- She looked at him with an ingenuous smile .
- There was a slight smile on his face .
- a facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth; usually shows pleasure or amusement
同义词：smiling, grin, grinning
- change one''s facial expression by spreading the lips, often to signal pleasure
- express with a smile; "She smiled her thanks"
A smile is a facial expression formed by flexing the muscles near both ends of the mouth and by flexing muscles throughout the mouth. Some smiles include contraction of the muscles at the corner of the eyes (see 'Duchenne Smiling' below).